Baseball and a New Bike!





Kayden had baseball games on Saturday. They won both games. It was really nice weather for ballgames...not too hot and not too cold...just right! After his ballgame we went and ate at Ryan's favorite place, Iggy's! Then we went shopping for bikes! It was Kayden's turn to get a new one this year. I decided I needed one too, so I can go on bike rides with the kids! Should be fun!!!



A sad time up to bat...


Kayden gets a really good hit! He rounds first...


Goes past second...


Tagged out at third! Totally Sucks!

He still thinks he was safe, but By looking at this picture...he was out!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

i totally want to see you riding a bike. haha lol. JK umm i think kaden was totally safe at first.. you might want to get your eyes checked. haha

Hess Bunch said...

What? No picture of you riding your bike? Great pictures. Your blog page just gets cuter and cuter.

Sherri Madson said...

I think that really stinks for the mom to prove that he is out! You should have kept that picture to yourself!!

Alison said...

I was wondering the same thing as Melissa...Where is the picture of you on your bike? How fun! I love baseball!