Let's Play Ball!

Kayden had a practice game the other day. Here are Kayden and Wyatt all decked out and excited to go! I thought I was going to have to miss the game. I had Young Womens and we were starting earlier because we were taking pictures and we needed the light. We ended up getting finished a lot faster so Shelli had this great idea to drive down to the game. We we able to catch the last half hour of it. Kayden's team got to practice in the Field House a couple of times. Kayden said it is AWESOME! I haven't seen it yet, but Ryan said it is too!


Here are some goof off pictures of our Young Women photo shoot.




Kenzie had a dance competition last Saturday. She did an awesome job!

2 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

Go Kenz! You look awesome!

Julie said...

Jackson is excited to help Ryan and Clay. Thanks so much for thinking of him. You guys are awesome.