Earth Day 2009



I am officially a geek. I wanted to go see Disney Natures earth movie so bad Wednesday. I got home from work and decided I was just going to go see it. The kids and I headed over to Logan and Ryan had to meet us there. I was going to go with or with out him...he was still at work. What a freak I am! I loved the movie. My kids did really good for the first hour, they got a little restless after that. They have a movie called Oceans coming out Earth Day 2010. The kids and I made a date to go to that one, on Earth Day next year!

I am so happy the weather has been so nice the last couple of days. Hopefully, Ryan and I can find some time to work in the yard. I know Ryan is so excited, I have some fun projects lined up for him!


6 comments:

Shelli Roholt said...

hey my geek genius friend!!! how long was the movie anyway?? Did you take these pics?? they are really good!!! Thanks for being my neighbor and friend love ya!!!

Biffy said...

I really want to go see this movie. It looks great! My kids want to see it as well, sounds like a fun date. When Planet Earth came out, we dvr'd them and my kids would watch them a ton! I love shows like this!

Hess Bunch said...

I like that you are such a science geek . . . I wouldn't want you any other way. You keep me smiling! Glad you went to the show and that you had so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers! Where are you I haven't heard from you for so long :( Are you there???

rickynkim said...

What beautiful pictures! I am not as big of a science geek, but I am so glad we have a day dedicated to remember what a beautiful place we have to live! Thanks!

Sherri Madson said...

Love the flower pictures!