I had a wonderful birthday! When I woke up Ryan and Tayler had my present and card sitting on the table. We left this morning and went to Salt Lake. We ate at the Macaroni Grill and thanks to Tayler they found out it was my birthday and they sang to me... but I got a delicious cake out of it. Then we went to the Clark Planetarium and watched the Under The Sea movie. I had to hold Kenzie's hands she was grabbing at everything and kept hitting the person next to her. Kayden and Kenzie kept taking their glasses off because they were getting scared with the underwater life coming at them so close. We went to Build-a Bear because I had promised the kids! Then we went to the bookstore and bought some books. Then Ryan let me stop at Macy's on the way home to go to the Clinique counter. I think I am addicted to buying make-up! yikes! Then we rolled the Easter eggs down the hill for family night and went to visit my Grandpa White's grave. Last year on my birthday, he had just found out he was sick. When I went to visit him he insisted on getting up to give me my birthday card. I told him it was no big deal I could just get it myself. Little did I know that was the last birthday card he would ever hand me. He sat at the table with me and asked all about my life. It was a very special conversation to me and I will never forget it. I just didn't know at the time how special that moment really was going to end up being! Thanks Ryan and kids for making this day so special to me, I love you all!







10 months ago




9 comments:
HOW fun!! You do the funnest things with your kids...mine would think I was boring, don't tell them. Kenzie was so cute to Jesica the other day at the city Egg Hunt. I am glad your birthday was a good one!
Sounds like you had a GREAT day! The "Under the Sea" sounds fun! Um.... roll eggs down a hill? What's that all about? :)
Happy birthday Jamie!
Happy Birthday, Jamie! Sounds like it was a great one!
I am glad you had such a fun day! Great memories of your grandpa! Happy B-Day!
Happy Birthday Jamie. What a great day and you had absolutely beautiful weather to enjoy it. Sounds like it was a great day!
I love ya girl!
Happy Birthday my dear friend. I have been thinking about you all day. I thought we would be down over Easter but we didn't make it.I owe you lunch when I do come though! I am glad you had a wonderful day!
Hi Jamie! I found your blog through Alison's. Happy Birthday! I'm so glad that you had such a great day!
Post a Comment