I was tagged again for the 6 folder, 6 picture tag. I just made a new folder for the 2009 year. It is not my 6th folder but I am going to use it this time, so I will get a different picture. This is the 6th picture in the folder.
This is not the best of our family pictures. I especially like Kayden's mouth, Trevin's head, the fact that Justin is sticking his tongue out at everyone and what the heck is Natalie looking at?
I am not going to tag anyone because all my friends are bums when it comes to tags. They just give me crap, complain about it on their blogs and make up lame excuses that they don't have six pictures on their computers. So... to save myself the torture, I am NOT tagging anyone!
10 months ago




8 comments:
At least we are fun bums!
The background for this picture is cool. I love the snow covered ground and the green ivy behind, really neat. Was it in Tremonton somewhere?
You crack me up, Jamie!
I would of done it if you would of tagged me!! HA
But you love us anyway!
THANKS for doing my tag :) I didn't know that you had already done it :) I love the family pic! It shows personality.
I'm sure I'm looking at something imoportant or something.
You could have cropped it so you couldn't see the coats in the corner. Gee, Jamie what were you thinking?
Post a Comment