Krack-Ups by Kenzie



Kenzie has got personality! Here are some of the latest things she has said to make me laugh.

Kenzie: Mom, why did the cow go to the movies?
Me: Um, I don't know, because he loves the moooovies?
Kenzie: (With a hurt look on her face) Mom, you weren't suppose to say that.... I was!

Kenzie: Mom, I want to wear my blond pants to school tomorrow.
Me: Your what? As I say this, I pull out a lighter pair of jeans.
Kenzie: Yes! Those ones!



As we are riding in the car as a family
Kenzie: Did you know it is almost Beaver Day!
Ryan: What?!
Me: What?!
Kenzie: My teacher told me, if the beaver sees his shadow we will have six more weeks of winter.
Me: Do you mean ground hog's Day?
Kenzie: Beavers, groundhogs, whatever! Same thing!
Me: Well, you can't walk around calling it that... you need to say Ground hog's Day.

Kenzie and I were in Pets Mart looking for my dad.
Sales Lady: Can I help you with something?
Me: I am just looking for my dad.
Kenzie: He has a white beard and kind of looks like Santa Clause.
Me: Kenzie be quiet!



I never know what is going to come out of her mouth! This is the classic one!
This happened a couple of years ago. We were in the check out line at Kents. There was a lady with really long black hair and she had gray streaks in it. She got in line after us.
Kenzie: Oh my gosh Mom! Look! A witch!
Me: I grab Kenzie and push her to the other side of me. Smile at the lady... and say sorry. (I am thinking in my head... you really do look like a witch. :-)

And one more. Two summers ago I was on a kick for Quizznos sandwiches. Ryan hates lettuce and tomatoes... I love them. Every time we would go to Quizznos they would put lettuce and tomato on his sandwich. It was getting to the point where my habit was becoming annoying to him. One day he was having a bad day. We went and got sandwiches, brought them home to eat, and his had lettuce and tomato on it. He opened his sandwich, saw the lettuce and tomato,he punched his sandwich and walked out of the room. Tayler and Kayden were shocked and sat there like they were scared.
Kenzie: (Like it was nothing) Mom, I don't think Dad likes his sandwich today. And just went on eating. It makes for a great family joke now... you know.... a real knuckle sandwich!

8 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

You gotta love that girl....she is soooo funny!

Unknown said...

Never a dull moment!!! I love the sandwich one. She is hilarious!!!

Tayler said...

Kenzie your so funny! :)

Hess Bunch said...

What a cute blog entry. Kenzie is so funny.

About Us said...

I love the one about your dad, I am laughing so hard:) What a silly girl!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

She's hilarious. I love Kenzie comments. Here's one for you:

(Keep in mind that I'm like 6 months pregnant.)

Kenzie: What did you eat today?
Me: Uh, a sandwich.
Kenzie: Did you have dinner yet?
Me: No. Why?
Kenzie: Well, your tummy is kind of different.
Me: Kenzie, I'm pregnant.
Kenzie: Oh!

TP said...

Thanks for sharing. I needed a good laugh right now!

Lisa said...

love it!
jamie--I never see you anymore! it's a good thing you have this blog, we live so far apart that i wouldn't be able to keep up without it.