I just burnt my spaghetti because I was up here blogging! Have you EVER burnt spaghetti? I NEVER have! I let all the water boil out of the pan! My goodness it stinks! This is what it looks like.
10 months ago
I just burnt my spaghetti because I was up here blogging! Have you EVER burnt spaghetti? I NEVER have! I let all the water boil out of the pan! My goodness it stinks! This is what it looks like.
1/27/2009 05:07:00 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 1/27/2009 05:07:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
7 comments:
I've burned lots of things, but never spaghetti.
HAHA!!! That is soooo funny!!! Burnt spaghetti...nope never. Oh what we do for our blogging addiction!
I didn't even know that was possible....I mean I guess without water it makes sense....but burnt spaghetti? That is a new all-time funny thing to burn!
I have burnt mac and cheese before by boiling the heck out of it. All those other people are in denial. WHATEVER!
What's wrong with being PROUND? Come to think of it, what does PROUND mean?
At least we know you can get your colors right! j/k - you're just too easy a target!
Oh that is too funny... blogging is a little too addicting.
Ha HA! You are so funny. You would burn spagetti!
Post a Comment