
We have been blessed with lots of basketball games this week! Wednesday we went to the high school game... go Bears! Thursday we went to Tayler's game at 9:00 in Ogden... that was late! Go Tay Tay! Friday we went to the high school game again! RED WHITE! Saturday we went to Kayden's Jr. Jazz game.. GO Kayden GO! Then we went to the Jazz Game! YEAH JAZZ! Wow... that is a lot of basketball for me! At the Jazz game I realized... I would not make a good Jazz Bear. I would NOT ride a bike down the steps and jump off a ramp! He is CrAzY! We met our friends the Madsons at the Gateway and went and ate at Sky Box before the game. They have the BEST cheesecake, I have had for a long time... let's see the last time I had cheesecake was New Year's Eve at the Blue Bird and that was pretty good... but this cheesecake topped it! I of course forgot my camera and my cell phone died, so the only picture I have is this one that I got some weird guy to take. Anyway it was very kind of him to take it for us and then his wife emailed it to me... how kind. A kid from Kayden's team needed a ride to the game and Tayler talked Kenzie out of going so that she could invite a friend. They had fun because they all got the giggles and laughed the whole way home! They were all silly. My Mom and Dad were so kind and kept Kenzie the entire night... she was excited to sleep over at Grandma's! I hope this week brings us lots more basketball blessings too!
10 months ago




3 comments:
The weird guy felt bad that is the only picture that turned out of your kids. I am glad you guys had fun over in your section of the nose-bleed area too. I am may have been silly bringing a book...but I bet you wish you had been as prepared!
Thank goodness for weird guys. Looks like you had fun. We'll have to come up with another form of entertainment so you don't get burned out on basketball. : )
WOW... that is alot of basketball for one week! I love your background. I totally love that lady bug. When I saw it on delighful dots I copied it in my scrapbooking. I don't know how to digitally scrapbook yet so I had to make it out of paper which was kindof tricky, but it turned out pretty cute :)
Post a Comment