My Little Boy

The other day I was talking to one of my students and I was telling her about my little boy. She asked me how old he was and when I told her, she told me he is not little anymore and I needed to quit calling him that! Well... he will always be my little boy. Anyway, Kayden had a basketball tournament in Ogden yesterday.

DSC_0007e

DSC_0009e

DSC_0011e

DSC_0012e

We gave Kayden's friend a ride home. Here are the tired boys on the way home.

tn

It is Kayden's birthday in a couple of weeks. Here is a flashback.

DCP_0129

DCP_0132

DCP_0141

DCP_0186

DCP_0203

DCP_0073

DCP_0331

hunting_0020

100_0729

100_0856

100_1337

102_0891

Kayden 5150

100_0731

101_0945

 

DSC00440

DSC_0417

DSC00176

We LOVE YOU Kayden!

3 comments:

About Us said...

What a handsome little boy! I love the pics.

Anonymous said...

I remember him as the little guy. I can't believe how much he has grown up. Playing all these sports now. happy birthday soon!

Hess Bunch said...

Too cute! They grow up way too fast. Just think, he'll be one of those fun teenagers before you know it.