There was just so much fun to be had this weekend. Here is the pumpkin carving. This is Grandma helping Kenzie.
This is the spider Kayden and I carved.
Tayler did this all by herself!
We had to try them out tonight.
Very spooktacular!
10 months ago
There was just so much fun to be had this weekend. Here is the pumpkin carving. This is Grandma helping Kenzie.
This is the spider Kayden and I carved.
Tayler did this all by herself!
We had to try them out tonight.
Very spooktacular!
10/18/2008 10:40:00 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 10/18/2008 10:40:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
2 comments:
Looking at all your Halloween fun makes me so miss my mom. These were the kinds of things we use to do together. Cherish this weekend . . . looks like you had a great time!
I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend. It looks like you had a ton of fun!
Post a Comment