High School Tag

My sister Natalie did this on her blog and I thought it was so fun to read, so I am going to do it too!

1. Did you date someone from your school? I dated this guy named Ryan Kent... I still have a crush on him. The only other person I went out with was Craig Wise. Here is a picture of that guy Ryan, I was telling you about.



2. What kind of car did you drive? This awful brown Cadillac Eldorado. One day I was at tennis practice and my caddie came flying by the court with a Mexican station blasting out of it... Ryan was driving with a bunch of friends yelling out the window....it was a very "wanted" car. Whenever I took Ryan somewhere he would ask me where I wanted to "dock" my car!

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Of course! I am a good driver... you know this if you saw the pictures of my Tahoe!

4. Were you a party animal? Yep, My Dad use to say to me, "Jamie, life is not one big party!" I still think it is, don't you?

5. Were you considered a flirt? I don't know, I guess a little.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was kicked out of choir as a freshman for talking too much... can you believe that? I think Mr. Ashby just had it out for me... I don't talk that much! I think he kicked Courtnie out with me. Not that I was talking to her or anything!

7. Were you a nerd? Of course not, just ask me and my friends! Here is a picture of my un-neardy friends!


8. Were you on any varsity teams? I was Hi-Stepper, on the freshmen volleyball team, and on the tennis team.



9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No way!

10. Can you still sing the fight song? I can!

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Eggli for sure! That's why I grew up to be a Biology teacher!

12. Where did you sit during lunch? All over, it depended on what was going on that day.

13. What is your schools full name? Bear River High School

14. School mascot and colors? Bear, and Red and White.

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Ryan Kent my Jr. and Sr. year! My homecoming picture.



16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Heck yeah! I loved high school! I would have stayed another year if they would have let me.

17. What do you remember most about graduation? I cried, it was the end of a fun era for me!



18. Where did you go senior skip day? We hung out at first dam in Logan.

19. Were you in any clubs? Yeah, I signed up for everything so I could get out of class, SPUDS club, Key club, French club, you name it, if they had meetings during class, I was a member!


20. Have you gained some weight since then? You bettcha!

21. Who was your prom date? Ryan Kent for 3 times! My first official date was to the PROM! Here is a picture of that first date!


22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Well, that is past and I totally missed it!

23. Did you have a job while in high school? I worked at the Ice Barn for one summer.

I tag everyone! I would love to hear about you back in the day! Remember those E.N.U.F. shirts?

10 comments:

The Holmgrens said...

You and Ryan are so cute!!! That is fun to read. Except i knew most of it.

Courtnie said...

Jamie, I didn't know you were on the freshman volleyball team...
I remember that car you used to drive oh so well. We took many drives in that after hi-stepper practices and just around. That was seriously the funnest car! Yes, I remember about choir. Remember how we wanted to be in Acapella but Mr. Ashby wouldn't choose us (the bumhead)! He didn't like us very well! (Okay I am seriously laughing right now)!
By the way, you and Ryan look "sweet" in those pictures!:)

Melissa said...

Memories!!! I loved this blog, I think I am going to do this one. It is going to take some thought though. Remember going to first dam and Jennifer getting a speeding ticket on our way there!! oh to be in high school again!

Unknown said...

I love that you got kicked out of choir for talking!!! I think that is the best reason to get kicked out of something!!!

Julie said...

Holy cow - I think that you and I must have graduated the same year only I was at BE. (it makes me unpopular around here I know) The hair and clothes bring back some awesome memories. You and Ryan are soooooo cute!

About Us said...

That is a cute idea, it's always fun to look back on the good old days:)Mr. Ashby didn't like me either, he told my mom I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket!

Heidi Green said...

I didn't know you worked at the Ice Barn!

I loved your car too... it gave me a lot of rides to those early morning practices.

You and Ryan are just too cute!

Sherri Madson said...

Fun pictures! Too cute!

TP said...

I liked the pics!!

Anonymous said...

You are your friends were so not nerds with the big hair and tight pants around the ankles!!!!
I think I will do this tag because I loved high school.