I truly owe my children big time. My family went up to Bear Lake this past weekend for UEA. My mom was going to drive me up Wednesday, but I couldn't get ready in time. I don't know if car wrecks make everyone feel like they have been ran over by a semi or if I am just old or a wimp. Anyway, when I got home from work Tuesday I was too sore to wash the clothes and pack so I decided to drive us up on Thursday morning. That way we could get ready Wednesday night. Well, I felt a whole lot worse Wednesday. My kids soooo wanted to go to Bear Lake. Oh... Ryan would have helped but he had a Freshmen football game in Morgan on Tuesday night and then the Varsity played in Morgan on Wednesday night. He was then going fishing with his Dad somewhere up by Boise. Anyway, My kids are soooo awesome. Makayden carried the laundry downstairs and sorted it and then continued to carry each load of clean clothes up the stairs with me and helped me fold. Kenzie helped us fold the clothes and she took out all the garbages. Tayler, bless her heart, cleaned the bathroom, washed the dishes, vacuumed the floors and help Kayden and Kenzie clean their rooms. I changed laundry and mopped the floor... that is it! They helped pack everything Thursday morning and then carried everything to the car. They also helped me carry the stuff into the cabin when we got there! They are truly wonderful! I love them so much. I took them to Ruby Tuesdays on the way home from Bear Lake because I thought they deserved a treat! Here are some pictures of this weekend.
Watching TV in the morning.
Trevin and Jaiden helping Kenzie and I find seeds for her school assignment.
Jaiden, Trevin and Kenzie swinging.
Kenzie holding Elise.
Trevin and Kayden playing a computer game with Grandma Jeanine.
10 months ago




4 comments:
Isn't it absolutely awesome when we catch a glimpse of our children doing exactly what we want them to do. I love these moments, probably more than our kids will ever know. I'm glad you had fun.
Awesome kids...and what a fun time. It's so nice to just get away isn't it!! I'm so glad you're feeling better after your accident....I tried to leave a comment on your post about the rollover but it was having issues that day so it wouldn't let me do it! But just wanted to let you know I'm so glad you're okay...that is so scary!!
Amber :)
Oh....I fogot to mention how much I love your playlist...it was so nice to have inspiring music in our home while I read your blog....I'm going to go by her CD at Dessert Book!
Amber :)
You have great kids! It probably has something to do with what great parents you are also. What a super fun UEA break for your family. I'm still in awe that you did all this just days after your accident. What a blessing.
Post a Comment