Tonight we went to eat for Ryan's birthday. We went to Iggy's he loves that place. Kenzie ate sooo much food. She jabbers to herself all the time. She said, "I can't eat anymore food unless I throw up!" Then she says to her stomach, "But we sure had a good time, huh?" The she makes her stomach talk back, "We sure did Kenzie!" What a dork! She always prints these random things in the morning. Last year she kept printing High School Musical Posters and then she would pass them out in class. Today, I went through her backpack and found she had pictures of the crashed Tahoe. She is so funny! We love Kenzie!
10 months ago




2 comments:
What a funny girl! She has such a great imagination!
I'm glad that Kenzie & her belly enjoyed the birthday dinner, that's so funny:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!
Post a Comment