This is a really bad picture of our first apartment. It is really red!

This is our second apartment.

This is our third apartment.

I know our kids had a wonderful day because they kept asking how many more places we were going to take them. I know they wanted to see more!

3 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

You just keep telling yourself your kids had fun....maybe you will actually believe it some day! Just kidding! Looks like a fun day! I just sat here all day reading a book in my p.j.'s and being a bum!

Courtnie said...

What a fun day your family had! That makes me want to take my kids and do the same thing next time we are in Logan. I had fun reading about your life in Logan! Time sure flies doesn't it? College days were fun - and so simple.

Heidi Green said...

When I was a little girl I loved hearing stories about my parents when they were younger... I bet your kids loved yesterday. What a memorable way to spend a Sunday.