Here is the darling decoration Kenzie picked out to buy.

Here is Jordan, Kenzie and Dawson having a treat.

These are the cute bows Tayler bought.

Here is Kayden with the football bow I got him to wear to his game this afternoon! Just kidding it is for Kenzie, but I told Kayden it was for him. He was a little freaked out!

4 comments:

Biffy said...

Kayden's face is priceless! I love it! Your little Kenzie is so much fun. I bet she loved having you to herself.

TP said...

That is funny that Kayden thought it really was for him. Glad you had a good time.

Sherri Madson said...

I think Kayden should wear the bow to his next game....I bet the other players would be so envious! He could start a new fashion trend!

Heidi Green said...

Fun day... I love farmer's markets.

I was actually up there today with my mom. I love the valley! I love how when you're driving I-15 you see the big BR on the mountain directly in front of you. There is definitely a tangible excitement in the valley during football season! :-)