My Little Baby Girl

Today I took my little baby girl to Back to School night at the Intermediate school. It was a very sad day. She is just growing right up. She is so sweet! I swear she was just born! Her are some flashback pictures.
This is our family at the zoo in 2002.

This is Tayler and I when she was in first grade.

This is Tayler, Kenzie and I last year. Forgive me, because this is an ugly picture.

3 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

Sorry....can't forgive you....because it is a cute picture!

Courtnie said...

whatever, you look cute! i bet it is sad to see her grow up. you have some fun times coming up ahead though!
are you going to the fair parade today? i'm sure we'll see you out there this weekend.

Biffy said...

I agree - that is a cute picture! I can't believe she is old enough for sixth grade! I remember when she was born. Wow, time flies and it makes me feel old!