We don't just go swimming

I got all these comments about how much we have gone swimming this year. So, maybe we have this year, but we have done other things too. The other day we went to Walmart and got some 3D glasses so we can watch Hannah Montana in 3D. Here is the link just in case you want to watch it too! http://tv.disney.go.com/disneychannel/hannahmontana/bestofbothworlds/index.html
Today Tayler had a ballgame that started at 5:30 and did not end until 8:00. They were ahead and then the score was tied, and then they lost! It was sad! And to top it all off, they had to play another game! Kenzie and I took a break and went to Taco Time to get some food. Kenzie asked if I would buy a "patinata" for her, for her birthday (she was trying to say pinata.)Besides going swimming this summer we have gone to Walmart, a ton of ballgames and of course Taco Time... And we can not forget the many visits we have made to Garland to get icees! They are the best!

2 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

You know what is sad? That pretty much sums up what our family has done for fun this summer too....shopping at WalMart and going to Taco Time....WOW! I have to agree the icees in Garland are the best ever! Wait....we have painted for FUN??? this summer too!

Heidi Green said...

So not only are you swimming, but you're getting all this other fun stuff in too? Man, I really feel like a slacker now! ;-) I like to blame our lack of swimming on the baby but sadly it's me. You guys look like you're having a really great summer - I love seeing new pictures so often.

And - that picture of Tayler below is cool. Is that video that you just took frames out of or is your camera super fast?