I know more swimming pictures! My kids are taking swimming right now so I have to post the pictures!
This is Miss Kenzie, she is getting so brave in the water ;-)
This is Tyson holding the yellow board so Kayden can land on it....What teamwork! Not anyone's kids can do that!
Now, here is Tyson going down the slide... and where is his trusty friend Kayden who is suppose to be holding the board? I think he was too excited and has already gotten back in line to go down the slide.
This is Tayler practicing her moves... she really has enjoyed swimming this year....I have promised her this is the last year of lessons.
And this picture demonstrates what a grand photographer I am. I think Kenzie is in the back of this picture somewhere... but it is great picture of the Madson boys... I should probably give this to their mother.
10 months ago




1 comments:
Fun pictures of the swimming lessons! I will have to remember to take my camera sometime this week too!
Post a Comment