Stadium of Fire!


This was the most exciting part of our 4th of July weekend and I didn't bring my camera. Greg & Sherri had theirs so they took some pictures for us, thank you Greg & Sherri! This is us outside of the stadium. Tayler & Kenzie were soooo excited. Kayden thought he was too cool to listen to a GiRl sing! He ended up having fun.

3 comments:

Sherri Madson said...

What a cute family! Your girls look so cute in front of the pink limo! Our boys had fun too.....but I think they liked the Blue Man Group as well as they did Miley!

The Holmgrens said...

I think you had too much fun for one week!

Melissa said...

hey Taylee is sooo jealous!!
I wish I could of got her tickets!
Hey jamie, I was wondering if your girls might be interested in going to our Mini Color Guard Camp on July 22nd? Let me know & I will get you details