Don't ya just love all these blog games you can play now? Anyway, I got this off of Crystal's blog and she lives right next to me so I better keep this game going because she knows where to find me! It sounds kind of fun! Here's how you do it-
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
10 months ago




6 comments:
Jamie,
You know I don't remember you before we moved into the ward... but I did know your sisters quite well. I do want to say though... you are an amazing person. The primary is amazing, and I am so grateful for your patience with our situation! You are a very sweet person... thanks for keeping this fun blog game going... its fun to see what people remember!
Hi Jamie, I have many memories of you since we have known each other for a long time! My memories are of hi-steppers (early morning practices). You were always so funny. Also, driving around in your car everywhere, sleeping over at your house. Hanging out with the guys. I could go on and on.. those were fun times!
I also have a lot of fun memories with you and Hi-Steppers (camp, Rocky Mtn, etc). I also remember a sleep over at your house with all our friends. And I remember watching a movie with you and Ryan (Radio Flyer?) and your mom came down to talk to you and Brooks and I were kissing (I am still sooo embarrassed about that). I think my very first memory of you was yelling across the road to you and your sister from Courtnie's front yard while you were playing at your grandparents house.
:-)
You were my visiting teacher before we moved. You gave me a photo frame and I just love it. It has a picture of our Trek family in it. I also just want to say that Cody loves Kaden. He never really knew what football was until last year at school. He calls him his football friend.
You are my oldest friend! Well, not oldest in age, but in years we've been friends. We were in nursery together! I remember when we were little and I would play at your house. You had the BEST Barbie house and I was so, so jealous of it. It had a blue elevator and everything. And your mom would make us cheese sandwiches with velveeta spread for lunch. I loved going to your house to play. You've always been a blast to be around, then and now!
Well, since you are my sister, and I lived with you I have lots of memories. One that sticks out is when you and Katie (Hughes) made me take a flower pot (which was oreos crushed up with a flower) to answer Katie's boyfriend for a dance. I was really scared to go to the door because it was dark, and you parked down the road. You made me go, and there dog chased me clear back to the car, and I was screaming in my tight little strech pants outfit. I always thought you were awesome though, so I would have done anything for you.
Post a Comment