So I took my kids on another grand adventure. We went to the Ogden Nature Center because I wanted to check it out. I have really got to do something with the biology geekiness that comes out in me sometimes. Anyway... Kenzie hated it! It was hot she had to walk too much... oh and she got a blister on her foot. She kept yelling at us to wait up and I told her if we were pioneers... I would have left her on the trail! Anyway, we had a lot of fun together. My kids were so hot and tired after, I being such a great parent, took them to the Olive Garden (yes that is MY favorite place to eat) to make it up to them. Then we went and did a little school shopping... that turned into a lot of school shopping.
Awesome bird houses and awesome kids!
Having a rest.
Notice Kenzie is sooo thirsty she can't even pose!
10 months ago




4 comments:
The Kenzie comments cracked me up! Everyone should have a Kenzie or a Tyson to make their life more enjoyable! Thanks for the CD of pictures.....I updated my blog with them!
Where is this place? It looks really fun!
The Nature Center sure is fun for kids. My students have enjoyed it anyways.
my kids like going there (brielle and gracie). i don't think it is all that great, but next time you go call me and i will meet you there! it's not too far from my house.
that is too funny about kenzie (i agree with her).
Post a Comment