Thursday: We went to Park City with the Kents. Here are some pictures of some of the things we did. We rode the trolley.
1 year ago
Thursday: We went to Park City with the Kents. Here are some pictures of some of the things we did. We rode the trolley.
7/06/2008 08:10:00 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 7/06/2008 08:10:00 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
2 comments:
Holy Cow! What a fun and busy weekend you guys had! I love the hot air ballons. Was that in Eden or somewhere by there? I think I've heard of that event. I'd love to take my family next year. You guys did a ton of fun stuff and a ton of driving! And your kids are smiling the whole time! I need some of your magic and energy.
BTW - Your hair looks super cute in the photos. Did you get it cut?
Looks like you guys had a fun reunion and weekend! Lots of fun pictures! I love the picture of Kenzie scared on the slide. Where did you get the blog background? It is so cute.
Post a Comment