Why Blog Are Awesome!

So I recently discovered a lot of my friends from high school, whom I haven't talked to for years, have blog pages! I am so glad they do! Now I know what they are doing. I think it is so awesome! I was going through pictures of Ryan and I found this picture of my friends and I in high school. So I just want to post this as a tribute to them and I want to thank them for being such great friends and examples to me. I love all my friends.... old ones and new ones!

3 comments:

Biffy said...

Jamie!
I'm so glad we found each other! It is too fun to see your cute family. I love it! That Kenzie can sure shake it! I wonder where she got that? I love these photos of you and Ryan - those are the Kents that I remember. This is such a great way to keep in touch.

ps. seriously, why did I wear that awful yellow color? Eeeww!

Heidi Green said...

I totally agree with you, I am so glad we got in contact again! It is fun to reconnect with old friends and peek into their new lives.

And. . . look at our hair! I think I may have the biggest "claw" - oh my.

Melissa said...

Jamie,
This is a funny picture, but that is how I remember all of you! I would love to keep in touch with you all too!