Happy Father's Day

The things I love about my Dad:

I LOVE that my Dad can talk to anyone! He can start up a conversation with complete strangers and he does this all the time. We were on a family vacation once and we were stopped in road construction. My Dad rolled down  the window and talked to the road crew! He is so funny!

I LOVE that my Dad works so hard. He has to be the hardest worker- ever! He always makes sure we have the things we need.

I LOVE that my Dad has such a funny personality. Whenever I am sad he always makes me laugh!

I LOVE that my Dad relates all problems to basketball! This use to drive me CRaZY! But now I think it is so funny to listen to him try and relate every aspect of life to something on the basketball court.

I LOVE that my Dad calls me every time he drives past the ICY SHACK! One day last summer I went and got an icy three times. My Dad just happened to drive past each time. I use to work at the ICE BARN in high school..... so I think when he sees the ICY SHACK, he naturally thinks of me! You can ask my friend Sherri about this one..... the last couple of times he has called me, I have been with her.

I LOVE that my Dad likes to have FuN! He loves taking the family to Moab. He loves taking the kids for rides in the Rhino. I LOVE that he forces me to go on rides with him too!

Happy Father's Day DAD!

 

0 comments: