My Mom took me birthday shopping last night! My Grandpa got sick right around my birthday so my Mom didn't have time to go until yesterday. My Mom takes us to dinner and shopping on our birthdays, it is always something to look forward to. We had a lot of fun.... my brother Jake tagged along as the chauffeur. We had dinner at Texas Roadhouse.... very good. I had decided before we left that I wanted the eye shadow Ebb and Flow from Clinque for my birthday present. It looks like the picture below only it has mint green colors in it.
Well when we got to Dillards, Estee Lauder had a free gift. I decided I wanted the free gift so I wanted to get some eye shadow from there only they didn't have the green color. I picked out the follow one instead.
Well my Mom is so nice she just ended up buying me both! I love buying makeup for some strange reason. I love both of them! Now I have to decide which one to wear today.




1 comments:
Your brother sounds AMAZING! You are so LUCKY to have such a COOL brother. If I were you I would treat him so very SPECIAL.
Post a Comment