So today is my birthday. Since it was Sunday, Ryan went to the store last night and got stuff for a picnic. It was all a surprise for me, he went to the store after I was asleep. He got up this morning before I woke up and fixed breakfast. My kids woke me up and when I came down stairs they all jumped out and yelled "Happy Birthday!" What a nice family! After church we went on the picnic, it was a lot of fun and nice to be outside for once. My Mom surprised me with cake and ice cream. These are the pictures my brother took.
Here is my Mom bringing out the cake.
This is my Aunt Coye, my Grandma Richards, and me
I really do like the cake, even though it doesn't look that way!
10 months ago




9 comments:
Wow! That was quick blogging! Happy Birthday!
Sherri
Happy Birthday Jamie!!!
We are getting old!! HAHA
It's totally okay that you added us! I should update my page too and add you.
Hey Jamie,
Happy Birthday from the Tracy's. Looks like you had a great day. You deserve it!
Take Care
Crystal
Hey Jamie,
Happy Birthday from the Tracy's. Looks like you had a great day. You deserve it!
Take Care
Crystal
Hey Jamie,
Happy Birthday from the Tracy's. Looks like you had a great day. You deserve it!
Take Care
Crystal
Hey Jamie,
Happy Birthday from the Tracy's. Looks like you had a great day. You deserve it!
Take Care
Crystal
Hey Jamie,
Happy Birthday from the Tracy's. Looks like you had a great day. You deserve it!
Take Care
Crystal
What a sweet family!!! Family always makes birthdays more fun!!! Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment