So I am totally taking this from Melissa's blog, because even though I teased her for taking the picture.....it actually was a good idea. I stole the words and the pictures from her.... so I am giving all the credit to her! This is what Melissa wrote:
This is us at high school graduation 15 years ago! Boy I am OLD!!
Jamie Richards (Kent), Katie Hughes (Hill), Melissa Braegger (Snyder), Stacey Fuhriman (Maynard)
& Jennifer Heusser (Ballard)
This is us now!! Execpt Katie. Jennifer was staying in town with her mom for the week and called us all. We all went to dinner together. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up on each others lives. No one wanted a picture together, but I insisted! We used to take pictures like this all the time! Thanks girls it was fun!
Stacey Maynard, Melissa Snyder, Jennifer Ballard, & Jamie Kent
10 months ago




3 comments:
How fun, I would love to get together with friends from High School, maybe I should be the one who calls and sets it up.
Katie
New Friends, and Old Friends... I love it! Friends are the best! Looks like a ton of fun! Take care!
Crystal
Jamie--
Very stylish! Gotta love a perm!
Happy Birthday this weekend!
Post a Comment