I've been Tagged by Katie!!! A: Each player answers the questions about themselves. B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: I had just finished my student teaching and I was working at the Leader. I had this CRAZY boss! I learned a lot of things, I now use when I scrapbook so it was a very worth while job.
5 things on my to-do list today: Go to my reading class, Laundry, Set kids clothes out for tomorrow, Start on a sharing time and pick up some milk at the store.
Snacks I enjoy: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups & Cinnamon Bears.
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Pay off all our debts, go shopping, travel, go shopping some more. I would share some money with people in need too.
3 of my bad habits: Pick at my nails, drink too much Diet Dr. Pepper, I spend a lot of time on the computer too!
5 places I have lived: Riverside, Logan, Garland, Logan, Tremonton. I have lived in a lot of places!
Jobs I have had: The Ice Barn, Taco Bell, Shopko, The Leader, Science & Health Teacher at Dale Young Community High.
Things people don't know about me: I am scared to death of spiders. I don't like the dark. I watch scary movies but they freak me out!
I am Tagging: Natalie, Kristen, & Cami
10 months ago




1 comments:
Thanks for completing the tag Jamie!
Your blog is always so cute.
Katie
Post a Comment