10 months ago
More Pictures of the Family party!
12/23/2007 07:36:00 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 12/23/2007 07:36:00 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hi Jamie,
I found your blog through Fuhriman's. You guys are so cute! I love you pictures and John and I am now addicted to Jib Jabs! We spent about 2 hours making them Sunday morning to send to family, it was so fun!!! Thanks for the idea! How do you get music and the jib jab on to your blog? if you get time between parties, e-mail me: shaunahunb@yahoo.com Have a very merry christmas!!!
love, shauna
www.barfussfamily.blogspot.com
Jamie:
Your family is so cute!!!!
I love your girls hair, do you use a 3-barrell?
Katie
Post a Comment